Networking Breakfast Meeting Feb. 6: Guest Speaker Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato
Join us on Thursday, February 6th for Naperville Business Network’s monthly networking breakfast meeting, with guest speaker Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato. Her talk will discuss tips on the do’s and don’ts of correctly networking.
Make Your Networking Less of a “Gamble” and more of a “Sure Thing”!
- Do you struggle with networking?
- Do you wonder how you can connect quickly with others?
- Do you leave events wondering if it was worth your time?
Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato will discuss key “Do’s” and “Don’t’s” in networking. We all want to get the most out of networking events, Rhonda will share tips on effective and ineffective habits, including:
- Setting Goals for networking that are effective and rewarding.
- Behaviors, Attitudes and Verbiage to avoid while networking.
- Discussion topics that make networking fun and easy.
- “Casino Characters”…What are they? How do you avoid them? How to avoid BEING them at networking events.
- The importance of Follow-Up.
About Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato:
Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato is a recovering litigation attorney. After developing a successful career as a lawyer for over 20 years, Rhonda realized she was not living her life’s passions and changed the trajectory of her career. She began utilizing her time and talents in ways that inspired change in others – physically, emotionally & spiritually.
Join us on Thursday, February 6th for the opportunity to network with other business leaders in and around the Naperville area. We look forward to you joining us for breakfast, group meeting, networking, and an opportunity to grow your business with our guest speaker, Rhonda Lorenz-Pignato.
Date And Time
Thursday, February 6, 2020
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Naperville City Hall (new location)
Meeting Room B
400 S. Eagle St.
Naperville, IL 60540 (View Map)
To attend, buy a ticket at Eventbrite:
*No refunds on monthly meetings or transfers to other events.*