Video Recording: Mary Lombardo on Pivoting to Sell
Title: How to Pivot to Sell in the New Economy
If you’re like many companies, you had big sales goals for 2020 and then Covid-19 happened, and your sales numbers took a major hit. In this high-impact session, you will learn how to:
- Quickly pivot your sales strategy so you can get your numbers back on track
- Keep yourself or your sales team motivated and focused on closing new business
- The one thing you need to convert more prospects into paying clients
- Learn about the biggest mistake that keeps small businesses from being able to scale. This is even more important now
- Three processes you must have in place for yourself or your salespeople to succeed in the new economy
- How to put an end to rollercoaster revenue and create consistent results
Sales is the lifeblood of every company. However, sales is also the area that many CEOs, Presidents, and Business Owners struggle to streamline. All are welcome including members and non-members.
Recorded: April 8, 2021
Mary Lombardo is the Multi-million Dollar Sales Expert. While other speakers may talk about million-dollar deals, Lombardo uses her real-world experience and bold style to inspire and guide audiences full of CEOs, presidents, and other business leaders as they seek the path to the largest deals. A two-time winner of Salesperson of the Year and a member of the Million Dollar Club since 2007, Lombardo knows sales from the ground up. She speaks regularly, and unconventionally, on the skills and techniques required for quickly generating the highest possible sales revenue and landing the biggest deals.
Lombardo’s focus is on the right executive leadership, management tactics, and partnering to deliver those massive sales. Having served as VP of Sales for the largest edtech company in the world, she now consults with Fortune 500 CEOs and they count on her to help them lead their companies to strategically increase sales and build long term partnerships with customers. She also has a devoted fan base of sales managers and salespeople at companies like Blackboard, NCS Pearson, and Careerbuilder. These are the people who have succeeded by adopting her tactics and techniques.
Lombardo’s success as a sales leader is a demonstration of her ability to guide others to profitably produce sales. As someone who has personally generated more than $50 million in sales and drove multi-million-dollar growth at Evans Newton through her contributions, Lombardo is the leader and guide for anyone looking to grow their sales.